The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello fellow marketers, I'm Jaka!

JakeJake

affiliate
First of all, thanks to the mods for approving me. I just recently started doing mobile pops (2 months ago), finally hit a few profitable days and we're now, with my business partner, working towards XXX per day.

The most difficult part for me now is getting good offers, seems like almost everything I launch, gives me just a few conversions, which are too few to really dive in and optimize.

I'm working with sweeps in tier 2,3 countries (mostly PIN submits).

If any of you also works with popunder traffic, feel free to PM me and we can brainstorm & share experiences.

CPI Mobile game installs maybe?
Your traffic is low value ...
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

welcome to affiliate fix @JakeJake , popunder traffic works super great with cam conversions.
It's interesting how every person I speak with, promotes & tells me to push something different haha. Some people say push offers work great, others say stick to sweeps, some recommend cc trials, etc...

But not really interested to try adult on pops right now, as I don't want to run into lead quality problems. Thanks for the tip though :)

It's interesting how every person I speak with, promotes & tells me to push something different haha. Some people say push offers work great, others say stick to sweeps, some recommend cc trials, etc...

But not really interested to try adult on pops right now, as I don't want to run into lead quality problems. Thanks for the tip though :)

Welcome to the forum!
My opinion basically is that every vertical/type of promotion works, just stick to one and master it.
All it boils down to is the offer, it's the most important part of it all.
Try new angles on landers, this was the difference between -ROI & +ROI many times in the past for me.
Everyone does the same all of the time, I know people say "don't re-invent the wheel" I never believe that.
There's only a small % of affiliates who actually profit millions, now - do you think they reinvent the wheel? I do.. It separates them from the rest of affiliates all doing the same stuff.

Glad to have you here, see you around! :D

never fear, the offer stand if and when ever you are ready.

MI
Back