The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello, ExplainVid is looking for Affiliate partners!

ExplainVid

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ExplainVid
Hello, my name is Aivaras and I'm the CEO at ExplainVid I'm currently looking for affiliate partners to expand our business to the next level. We already had a chance to work with great affiliates such as Russell Brunson, Jonathan Budd, etc. and made numerous videos that helped to explain and increase the overall conversions of our clients with the help of our explainer videos. We've made tons of vids and now we are searching for partners.

We pay huge commisions per sale.

Please contact me, if you are interested.

Aivaras

Attachments

• increase-your-sales-with-explainer-video.png
    increase-your-sales-with-explainer-video.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 7
Welcome!
I just checked out your website, looks really promising and professional, surely will recommend you to my affiliates that own websites in case they need an explaining video for their services :)1
Cheers

Hello, and thank you very much for your kind words! Looking forward working with you sometime soon! :)

Hello, my name is Aivaras and I'm the CEO at ExplainVid I'm currently looking for affiliate partners to expand our business to the next level. We already had a chance to work with great affiliates such as Russell Brunson, Jonathan Budd, etc. and made numerous videos that helped to explain and increase the overall conversions of our clients with the help of our explainer videos. We've made tons of vids and now we are searching for partners.

We pay huge commisions per sale.

Please contact me, if you are interested.

Aivaras

Welcome to AffiliateFix @ExplainVid !

IMPORTANT

I see you have your application in for approved vendor status. The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

DO NOT solicit or attempt to recruit members until you receive your approval and vendor credentials!

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

banners
Back