The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone!

nell0

affiliate
Hi everyone! I interested in building a website about traveling and try to find ways to monetize it. I know it won't be easy, but I will give a shot since I like to and do travel as well by myself. Maybe anyone has some pieces of advice on what the best practices when building travel website. Also, I hope I can be a good contributor as well in this forum. Thanks

Hello! Do you travel? If yes - make a blog! Find your niche! Do not try to be like one of biggest travel agencies. Find small niche like - Your countrymens in XXX country and write about possible destinations and so on. Then monetize it with airbnb, sky scanners, car rentals etc.

Welcome! It'll be great to have your contributions here!
Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions!
-Zach

Hi everyone! I interested in building a website about traveling and try to find ways to monetize it. I know it won't be easy, but I will give a shot since I like to and do travel as well by myself. Maybe anyone has some pieces of advice on what the best practices when building travel website. Also, I hope I can be a good contributor as well in this forum. Thanks

Hi @nell0 , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Have you extensive travel experience?

You are talking about an authority and content site of sorts, there are multiple options for monetizing a site like that. Selling ad space, placing network offers in a variety of contextual, banner, and native ad formats.

Have you ever built a site like this before, or any site you wanted to, or did, monetize?

Where will your content come from?

Are you connected to any of the tour industry or travel industry insiders?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @nell0 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You've already received some suggestions and thought-provoking questions, so I'll stick with the welcome and suggest some reading for you:

Design and Creatives
Copywriting
SEO
Domains and Hosting

I won't overwhelm you with more. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back