The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, everyone!

basementuniverse

affiliate
Hi!

I'm a programmer working in the UK education industry, mostly web-based MIS software, that sort of thing. I love writing games though, so I've been trying to do more of that lately - especially since HTML5/canvas came along.

I started out with web development back in ~1999, back when Internet Explorer had like 90% market share. Ah, the browser wars. Nostalgia. Dark days. Whatever :D

Anyway, my main interests (with regards to webdev) are back-end development, user experience design, basically anything coding-related. I suspect that I've got some serious gaps in my knowledge when it comes to server configuration, SEO, marketing etc., but it looks like you've got a pretty good (and varied) community going here, so I imagine I'll learn a lot!

Hi @basementuniverse , welcome to WebsiteFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm a programmer working in the UK education industry, mostly web-based MIS software, that sort of thing. I love writing games though, so I've been trying to do more of that lately - especially since HTML5/canvas came along.

I started out with web development back in ~1999, back when Internet Explorer had like 90% market share. Ah, the browser wars. Nostalgia. Dark days. Whatever :D

Anyway, my main interests (with regards to webdev) are back-end development, user experience design, basically anything coding-related. I suspect that I've got some serious gaps in my knowledge when it comes to server configuration, SEO, marketing etc., but it looks like you've got a pretty good (and varied) community going here, so I imagine I'll learn a lot!

Well you certainly have skills and I'm sure there are loads of folks here that can benefit from any contributions you may offer up. I know games and apps are huge and everyone wants to get into that.

As for your gaps, between our three forums I am certain you will find all the answers and guidance to up your game. Links in my footer.

T J

Welcome to the forum!

Interested in learning more about what type of games you have created. Any projects you are currently working on in that area?

Welcome to Forum dear member Programming is interesting work like to learn from you how much have Experience in this field & also share with us which projects have you done..

banners
Back