The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone

@dwighty

Hello and welcome to the AFix family! :)

There are lots of opportunities for learning here, that's for sure. Plenty of people who are happy to help you, too.

Do you a special area of interest in the industry?

Excited to be here! I have some basic knowledge in mobile affiliate marketing and it looks like from this day joining Afix it going to get a lot better starting now. I look forward to your mentorship.

Welcome on board @dwighty. You've come to the right place. Feel free to ask any question. Lots of helpful member around here.

Excited to be here!

Hi @dwighty , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! It's great to have you with us.

I have some basic knowledge in mobile affiliate marketing and it looks like from this day joining Afix it going to get a lot better starting now. I look forward to your mentorship.

Loads of awesome members here into mobile marketing and you can be sure to get great advice and guidance from them.

Get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Excited to be here! I have some basic knowledge in mobile affiliate marketing and it looks like from this day joining Afix it going to get a lot better starting now. I look forward to your mentorship.
Hello @dwighty ,

Welcome to the forum!

banners
Back