The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone

DavonJG

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I'm DavonJG (JG for short) and I'm currently pursuing my degree in Computer Science. However, I've been doing a ton of reading/research on affiliate marketing, and plan to have a decent income before graduating in a couple of years. I know which vertical I want to enter, as well as my traffic source, landing page type/templates, and tracking methods. However, I'm trying to figure out how to minimize my spending since I'm just a college student, and I also need to create a website (I already own hosting + a domain) so I can apply to a network. I'm confident in the future ahead, and hope to learn a lot of new things from all of you as well as give back. :)

-JG

Hey everyone

Hi @DavonJG , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm DavonJG (JG for short) and I'm currently pursuing my degree in Computer Science. However, I've been doing a ton of reading/research on affiliate marketing, and plan to have a decent income before graduating in a couple of years. I know which vertical I want to enter, as well as my traffic source, landing page type/templates, and tracking methods. However, I'm trying to figure out how to minimize my spending since I'm just a college student, and I also need to create a website (I already own hosting + a domain) so I can apply to a network. I'm confident in the future ahead, and hope to learn a lot of new things from all of you as well as give back. :)

-JG

Love it, you've got a plan. This is what will get you to where you want to be. Never give up planning, it is at the core of all successes.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

Hi JG,

amazing that you're already into marketing while just being student. It gives you much time to think and find out good ways to promote offers.
What's your opinion on CPI/WAP? ping me, if you are interested in running it.

Hi JG ( @DavonJG )

As TJ said, its great to see you have some of the most important things worked out and planned. I cant give you much more detailed advice as Im not sure what those plans are, however you can see a little bit more about Kimia here:

Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

... If it looks like we fit in your plans PM me and the team will chat with you about how we can help you "have a decent income before graduating" ;) We have made "1 out of every 30 affiliates a millionaire"... So we are up for the challenge xD

Cheers!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, greatly appreciated.

Hi @DavonJG , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Love it, you've got a plan. This is what will get you to where you want to be. Never give up planning, it is at the core of all successes.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J

Thanks for the advice, TJ. According to your signature, you're located in Syracuse? I go to SU ;)

Thanks for the advice, TJ. According to your signature, you're located in Syracuse? I go to SU ;)

CUSE in the House!

I went to SU. I went back to school in my 40's to update my credentials in computer sciences. Mostly client/server development. I attended the Center for Business and Information Technologies. I think they've moved buildings and changed the curriculums in recent years. I had a loads of fun as a non-trad.

Go Orange!

CUSE in the House!

I went to SU. I went back to school in my 40's to update my credentials in computer sciences. Mostly client/server development. I attended the Center for Business and Information Technologies. I think they've moved buildings and changed the curriculums in recent years. I had a loads of fun as a non-trad.

Go Orange!

Awesome, I'm in Computer Science as well. Business and Information Technologies merged into the iSchool, which might not have existed at the time. Definitely nice to see some fellow ORANGE here ;)

banners
Back