The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone!

We hope that you have many more.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

My first post! :)

Hello @minion , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

How about a second post?

Can you tell us more about yourself and what your goals here may be?

Where do you require the most support in your business?

How can we help?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised! I didn't expect to be personally welcomed from the admin and the super moderator.

I guess I found the right forum! :)

A little bit about me:

I've been a member of some other forums in the past. I wanted to make money, I saw the potential, but I never took it seriously.

A month ago I decided that I want to make this my full time job and become a super affiliate.

I don't have a big budget for start, so in the beginning I'll stick to some free and cheap methods.

In the beginning my plan is to reinvest everything I learn. The first thing I wanna buy is the DOJO!

I'm reading a lot of the journeys on the forum, and I'm getting a lot of ideas.

I have 6 Instagram accounts that I've been growing for the last month. I have more than 10.000 followers combined on all accounts. And I'm planning to start monetizing with email submits, content lockers, app installs and adult for betinning.

Once I start making money from that, I'll scale it up and take all the money and invest it in paid traffic, because I know that's where the big money is.

And after I start earning money from paid traffic, I'll stop all free traffic methods and focus on paid only and become a super affiliate one day.

That's pretty much my plan... :)

Also I want to start a journey on the forum and share everything I do.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised! I didn't expect to be personally welcomed from the admin and the super moderator.

I guess I found the right forum! :)

This IS the right place!

A little bit about me:

I've been a member of some other forums in the past. I wanted to make money, I saw the potential, but I never took it seriously.

This is often the case for many. However, you are here now and we all want you to win!

A month ago I decided that I want to make this my fulltime job and become a super affiliate.

Be patient, this takes some time. you are starting a new business and you have a learning to earn curve ahead of you. Never give up, always push forward, expect failures and successes, and be active with your fellow Fixer's.

I don't have a big budget for start, so in the beginning I'll stick to some free and cheap methods.

Be sure to switch up to paid traffic as quickly as possible because you can target your audience far greater than free methods and you get reliable data as well. Paid traffic results in immediate returns.

In the beginning my plan is to reinvest everything I learn. The first thing I wanna buy is the DOJO!

GO DOJO! GO DOJO! GO DOJO!

I'm reading a lot of the journeys on the forum, and I'm getting a lot of ideas.

No matter how long we are in the business, and due to it's being in constant motion with daily changes, we all are students and learning new things no matter how long we've been in the business.

I have 6 Instagram accounts that I've been growing for the last month. I have more than 10.000 followers combined on all accounts. And I'm planning to start monetizing with email submits, content lockers, app installs and adult for beginning.

You are taking action and that's where it all begins!

Once I start making money from that, I'll scale it up and take all the money and invest it in paid traffic, because I know that's where the big money is.

YEP, good plan!

Also I want to start a journey on the forum and share everything I do.

Follow alongs get a lot of attention in this community and I highly recommend this. Smart move, you will get loads of advice and feedback from this!

T J

This IS the right place!

This is often the case for many. However, you are here now and we all want you to win!

Be patient, this takes some time. you are starting a new business and you have a learning to earn curve ahead of you. Never give up, always push forward, expect failures and successes, and be active with your fellow Fixer's.

Be sure to switch up to paid traffic as quickly as possible because you can target your audience far greater than free methods and you get reliable data as well. Paid traffic results in immediate returns.

GO DOJO! GO DOJO! GO DOJO!

No matter how long we are in the business, and due to it's being in constant motion with daily changes, we all are students and learning new things no matter how long we've been in the business.

You are taking action and that's where it all begins!

YEP, good plan!

Follow alongs get a lot of attention in this community and I highly recommend this. Smart move, you will get loads of advice and feedback from this!

T J

Thanks for the encouragement @tjtutor !

MI
Back