The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

Dr Doomain

I am new on this forum, but I have been a lurker for quite some time now.
I do SEO full-time, I started it way back in 2009, when it was still much easier.
My specialty is link building, I tried all kinds of methods throughout the years with more or less success.
I focus on guest posting as I believe that is the most effective and scalable method currently.
But as you know, the SEO landscape is always changing, like the introduction of AI recently.

Anyway, good to be here, and ask me if you have any questions!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

SEO and all of its growth over the years have made it as competitive and as sophisticated a marketing itself. Like Neil Patel says though, SEO is extremely important but paid advertising must be also implemented by any company to be an established success.

Is your guest posting a paid guest post business?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

I think you would do better with being a guest (or paid) article writer.
Web content may increase exponentially for the reason of OpenAI and LaMDA AI but intent and some unique ideas will always matter too to viewers and SE ranking algorithms.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

SEO and all of its growth over the years have made it as competitive and as sophisticated a marketing itself. Like Neil Patel says though, SEO is extremely important but paid advertising must be also implemented by any company to be an established success.

Is your guest posting a paid guest post business?
Yes, I am only using paid guest posts.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

View attachment 29619

I think you would do better with being a guest (or paid) article writer.
Web content may increase exponentially for the reason of OpenAI and LaMDA AI but intent and some unique ideas will always matter too to viewers and SE ranking algorithms.
I am not so good at writing, and English is not my first language either, but I am good at link building. It was already increasing exponentially before AI, and now it will increase at an even higher pace for sure.

banners
Back