The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone

David Hoch

affiliate
Hello everyone,
My name is David. I have heard excellent things about this community and its members. My background is web/graphic design. Looking to make my mark in the affiliate industry and I will contribute any way I can. Thanks for having me here.

Hello everyone. My name is David.

Hi @David Hoch , welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

I have heard excellent things about this community and its members. My background is web/graphic design. Looking to make my mark in the affiliate industry and I will contribute any way I can. Thanks for having me here.

Sharing and contributing is what this community is all about and we have an abundance of folks at every level contributing actionable information daily. We look forward to your contributions as well.

T J

Some affiliates here may need your services. Put it in your signature.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

MI
Back