The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

Sarrittaa

affiliate
My name is sarah and i have recently joined maxbounty on February 2020. It took me the whole month of February and 25 days of March to reach my first $100, is this a good rate ? I don't know if i should stop. I see so many people talk about shaving but i don't think they do that at all, i promote offers on Facebook with paid advertising and in groups, i don't make good results though
Anyway i need some advises from experts, should i keep going ( i want to but i seem lost). If i should, what i should i do to improve my results ? I like Facebook i find it easy and good also i like to promote Job offers, so I could make some money and help others work to, lastly please give me some guidance so i can keep going with that and make some good success
Thank you all

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

This is an introductions thread, where we learn about you and why you're here.

Your questions though are valid. You will get more responses in the Newbie Helpdesk forum.

If you have figured out how to generate earnings, then the next steps are to keep taking action, learn to refine your results with adjustments to copy, creatives, traffic sources, partner blocking, targeting adjustments, re-targeting, landing pages, etc. Do this by split testing. Then when you have the refinements results you can scale, go big!

Hi, Sarah, welcome to AffiliateFix!

If you're already earning $100, you can definitely earn more. The first hundred can be the hardest, you're in the learning curve. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Sarah!

MI
Back