The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone

MrFound

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I am Dani and I have joined the forum to get to know a little better how to get into affiliate marketing.

I work as a Marketing Special for an Italian company that handcrafts leather good for motorcycle, so I am not that much of a newbie. However, I have rapidly realized that there is a huge amount of things I do not know about this field and I will have to find a way to get the studying done before starting my journey.

I know my photoshop, i know how to create landing pages and banners, I know how to set up facebook & instagram campaigns, but I lack knowledge in upscaling, refining, bot excluding etc etc I am having an hard time deciding how to start and what to do.

I am thrilled but at the same time a bit overwhelmed by the amount of grey areas i was not expecting to find.

See you guys around the forum :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Read through the forums there is much discussion on these subjects.
You are only as good as the data you use when refining and scaling your traffic.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have rapidly realized that there is a huge amount of things I do not know about this field

Join the party man, many of us here have been in the game for decades and we have learned that none of us will ever know the entirety of this industry. That's why we love to collaborate with like minded folks in places like this community and going to some events.

Like anything, it takes focused direction, commitment to get it done, daily testing, becoming a data freak, and never giving up!

I will have to find a way to get the studying done before starting my journey.

Take action while studying, it makes it much easier. Everytime you learn something new, put it into action immediately, refine your skill with it, and that one is therefore complete and the next new thing can be learned, implemented, and mastered.

I lack knowledge in upscaling, refining, bot excluding etc etc I am having an hard time deciding how to start and what to do.

Get some campaigns up and start asking questions here in the community to help you learn scaling, refining, bot exclusions, etc. You have to have a working campaign model in process to apply what you learn. You can't learn to ski without the mountain.

Those three things in particular are not difficult and I am sure you can build that skill set with just a few campaigns with the help of our members.

I am thrilled but at the same time a bit overwhelmed by the amount of grey areas i was not expecting to find.

Nothing to be overwhelmed with this stuff, it's just the unknown gripping your mindset. This is not difficult. If the teens making 6 figures a year can do it, then all of us adults can too. After all, they learned it from the years of experience we've contributed to the industry. They did not invent it, we developed it for them.

This "overwhelmed" thing we hear often. It's just nuts. When I first walked into the Library of Congress and then again at the Smithsonian, I felt this. However, it's a false positive. It's what many feel about anything new. The best thing to do is trade that feeling for excitement, because excitement drives motivation and motivation drives creation and success!

Thank you so much everyone :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Join the party man, many of us here have been in the game for decades and we have learned that none of us will ever know the entirety of this industry. That's why we love to collaborate with like minded folks in places like this community and going to some events.

Like anything, it takes focused direction, commitment to get it done, daily testing, becoming a data freak, and never giving up!

True, I've made huge steps in the last 5 years at work, things change and evolve constantly. I will crunch some numbers and come up with a budget, then a business plan.

Those three things in particular are not difficult and I am sure you can build that skill set with just a few campaigns with the help of our members.

Your community is wonderful, I have read a couple of posts already and I love the fact that everyone is helping each other.

The best thing to do is trade that feeling for excitement, because excitement drives motivation and motivation drives creation and success!

This is gold!
Thank you so much

Hiya, Dani, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I lack knowledge in upscaling, refining, bot excluding etc

You may find something here that can help you: Testing, Optimization and Scaling

You won't wrong if you follow TJ's advice. :)

I love the fact that everyone is helping each other.

That's what we do here. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Dani!

banners
Back