Hello Everyone

happy-new-year-2020-455w.png

greeter.jpg

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

If your marketing did not perform well last year, it may be in part due to all the new regulations, new policies, poor research, and a hundred other things. Can you be more specific about what you do as a marketer?

It may be best to open a thread in one of the sub forums closely related to what marketing you do and be specific about what you did last year, and what you currently do, to market.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

If your marketing did not perform well last year, it may be in part due to all the new regulations, new policies, poor research, and a hundred other things. Can you be more specific about what you do as a marketer?

It may be best to open a thread in one of the sub forums closely related to what marketing you do and be specific about what you did last year, and what you currently do, to market.
I know what the issue was and I will not be repeating that mistake this year and I'm off to a good start

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Robert!

Mistakes are just learning opportunities in disguise. :) No worries, you've done a course correction and things sound good for you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Robert!

MI
Back