The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone

G

gordgoodfellow

Hey there,

I'm very glad to be a member of the forum and I hope I can contribute meaningfully as well as benefit from the pooled experience and wisdom here.

I'm very new to paid traffic, so that's what I'm hoping to pick up on. I'm no stranger to affiliate marketing, having built my first affiliate website a bit before 2000, and I took to SEO very naturally. The sheer diversity of paid methods and their pros and cons, however, appears a complete minefield. I hope I can learn enough to prevent myself getting stung before I can make the kind of living I was making with SEO.

I also hope to learn lots on the way.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I hope I can learn enough to prevent myself getting stung

You will be spending some before you see substantial returns. Using paid traffic is very different. However, once you make it past the initial learning curve, you can scale easily and expect awesome ROI. Paid traffic is far more controllable, scalable, targetable, and reliable over SEO in so many ways.

Even I'm newbie here. I'm a Digital Marketer who is loves to learn things in deep. I joined the forum to get more ideas and good knowledge about Digital Marketing.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You will be spending some before you see substantial returns. Using paid traffic is very different. However, once you make it past the initial learning curve, you can scale easily and expect awesome ROI. Paid traffic is far more controllable, scalable, targetable, and reliable over SEO in so many ways.

Thanks for the encouragement, T J Tutor. I'm about three months in with hands-on experience of pops and trackers; the next phased project is to learn about push notifications.

Paid is definitely going to be where the largest money makers come from in the next decade! Getting started with Facebook or Google would be your best bet :)

MI
Back