The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone !

Protagoras

affiliate
I introduce myself Kevin, I'am a french dropshipper for some time now, and I have found a true passion for media buying trought my journey.

This passion for media buying leads me naturally toward affiliate marketing/ CPA, and I'am currently exploring this new beautiful world.

Curious and always eager for new knowledge to constantly progress, I am glad to be part of this community!

P.S: Since English is not my native langage sorry in advance for the writing mistakes, I work on it and I will try my best to avoid them haha

Hi, Kevin. Welcome to AffiliateFix! :) How great that you have discovered an area that you're passionate about!

I'am currently exploring this new beautiful world.

You didn't say how much you already know about this business but I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Kevin!

P.S. Your English is good enough that I knew exactly what you were saying, so no worries. :)

MI
Back