The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hey guys and gals!

My name is Chris. I'm obviously new here but wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I've been lurking for awhile now and thought it'd be a good idea to finally create an account.

I'm glad to finally be a part of this great community!
Hey, Chris,

Good to see you here! What do you do, by the way?

Hi Chris, good to have you here at affiliatefix. Welcome ...

Thanks man! It's great to be here.

Welcome to the community!!
I am also new over here. Hope we both get a chance to learn something new over here.

Thanks! Yeah I'm sure we can both learn a lot here. So far there seems to be a lot of great information.

Hey, Chris,

Good to see you here! What do you do, by the way?

Thanks dude! Believe it or not I used to be a conductor at the local railroad. I got tired of makin the man rich so I quit not to long ago. I plan to do AM full time and will not stop until I see success. I know it's going to take me awhile but my long term goal is to get to the 1k a day mark. I'm sure it won't be easy but I know it's possible.

I am determined to make this work.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Chris!

Determination and hard work can take you a long way towards achieving your goal. Good luck and start a thread to let us know if we can help.

Enjoy the forums, Chris. :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Chris!

Determination and hard work can take you a long way towards achieving your goal. Good luck and start a thread to let us know if we can help.

Enjoy the forums, Chris. :)

Thanks azgold! I really appreciate the kind words.

I know I can do it, I just need to make it happen. The only person that can hold me back is me.

I hadn't thought about starting a thread to be honest but it sounds like a great idea.

Thanks again dude!

Thanks dude! Believe it or not I used to be a conductor at the local railroad. I got tired of makin the man rich so I quit not to long ago. I plan to do AM full time and will not stop until I see success. I know it's going to take me awhile but my long term goal is to get to the 1k a day mark. I'm sure it won't be easy but I know it's possible.

I am determined to make this work.

Wow, what an experience! I'm trully convinced it has benefited you a lot.

The only person that can hold me back is me.
Sounds like a Linkin Park's song :) Anyways, I wish you success, such determination will definitely lead you there!

Wow, what an experience! I'm trully convinced it has benefited you a lot.

Sounds like a Linkin Park's song :) Anyways, I wish you success, such determination will definitely lead you there!

Thanks man! It was a great job (best I've ever had) but I'm done making the man rich. It made me want to invest in myself and make myself successful.

Haha! I think I know what song you're talkin about. I remember seeing them play in a mall parking lot in Westminster CA when I was a kid. A lot has happened since then.

Hello Chris R. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

I just read your thread, it's gonna be a great journey, I think.

Dudette. And you're welcome.
200w.webp

Haha! Sorry bout that! :)

Hey guys and gals!

My name is Chris. I'm obviously new here but wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I've been lurking for awhile now and thought it'd be a good idea to finally create an account.

I'm glad to finally be a part of this great community!
Hello @Chris R

Great to have you! Lurking is fun but participating is more fun ;)

MI
Back