The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Everyone!

Neo

affiliate
Hi there guys. I'm in IM for a year now and i started with CPA (content locking) and promoting on YouTube......I've made around 8k+ for that time and i learned a lot,since i don't have any other job and i'm online 24/7. Now i got some cash to invest and finaly its time to say bye bye to good old YouTube and make some real cash with PPC or PPV. Sorry for my english guys,is not my native language.

Hi there guys. I'm in IM for a year now and i started with CPA (content locking) and promoting on YouTube......I've made around 8k+ for that time and i learned a lot,since i don't have any other job and i'm online 24/7. Now i got some cash to invest and finaly its time to say bye bye to good old YouTube and make some real cash with PPC or PPV. Sorry for my english guys,is not my native language.

Hello @Neo and welcome to the Matrix, I mean, the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us. Sounds like you have your feet wet in the IM pool and ready for some new challenges. We have an abundance of both seasoned marketers and Newbies. We look forward to any contributions you can make about your YouTube and Content Locking experiences.

We have some great contributors offering up sage advice for both PPC and PPV. I am certain they can bring you a great deal of guidance to apply to your new endeavors.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

MI
Back