The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone,this is wong

A

adworddealer

Hi Mates,

This is wong from china,i am a manager that distribute facebook and adwords advertising accounts rent/sell,hopefully this kinda service will make point here.

I have been in affiliate marketing for 5 years,no matter CPI or CPA(mobile content) i have experiences and willing to share with you.

Any way,good luck to all of you!

Hi Mates,

This is wong from china,i am a manager that distribute facebook and adwords advertising accounts rent/sell,hopefully this kinda service will make point here.

I have been in affiliate marketing for 5 years,no matter CPI or CPA(mobile content) i have experiences and willing to share with you.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Buy/Selling/Trading/Renting of accounts is forbidden in this community.

We are always interested in members sharing their marketing experience though.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Hi Mates,

welcome in Affiliatefix Wong! good luck around.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Wong!

i am a manager that distribute facebook and adwords advertising accounts rent/sell,hopefully this kinda service will make point here.

Sorry, Wong but you won't get customers for those here. As @T J Tutor said, buying, selling, or renting accounts is forbidden here, unless you are an authorized distributor of those platforms' accounts and can prove it.

But we're still happy to welcome you here for interesting discussions. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Wong!

banners
Back