The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone! This is Alice from DYNU In Media

Kieu Tram

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
I'm Alice from Dynu In Media Network. Glad to be a member of this Affiliate Forum.

Hope to be shared with precious experience here and let's start the partnership.
I am looking to expand traffic sources to fill our direct budgets across different CPA/CPL basis categories: sweeps, survey, insurance, cc submit, etc.
Dynu In Media believe in a long term partnership with payment for Net-25, Net-15 and bi-weekly. The payment threshold is the only 50$/period. We are proud of being a network with direct offers, competitive payout, and get 100% satisfaction from partners for truthful and on-time payment process.
Please let us know if you have HQ traffic for mentioned verticals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,
I'm Alice from Dynu In Media Network. Glad to be a member of this Affiliate Forum.

Hope to be shared with precious experience here and let's start the partnership.
I am looking to expand traffic sources to fill our direct budgets across different CPA/CPL basis categories: sweeps, survey, insurance, cc submit, etc.
Dynu In Media believe in a long term partnership with payment for Net-25, Net-15 and bi-weekly. The payment threshold is the only 50$/period. We are proud of being a network with direct offers, competitive payout, and get 100% satisfaction from partners for truthful and on-time payment process.
Please let us know if you have HQ traffic for mentioned verticals.

You were here last year. You were told then you had to be registered and approved. I sent you a PM regarding your listing application and you never responded, so you registration was removed.

"This resource has been deleted. Deleted by T J Tutor, Jul 13, 2020, Reason: Failure to respond to listing requirements."

MI
Back