The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone, indie dev here

JohnWeisz

affiliate
Hello folks!

I'm an indie developer, and I just started looking for more active ways of promoting an app I've been working on. My search for affiliate-based marketing forums lead me here, and the site's design and community immediately hooked me, so here I am.

I'm hoping to be a valuable member of this community, thank you for your time. :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You will find loads of great members here geared towards your needs.

Also, if you have apps to get out to the masses, or to our members, then you can add them in our new Marketplace in the Apps category. Let me know if you need help with that.

Why thank you, T J Tutor, this might just be exactly what I'm interested in!

I'll be soon looking for publishers to promote my app through a Gumroad affiliate link, with a fixed commission rate. Is it perhaps the appropriate place to start looking for such?

Why thank you, T J Tutor, this might just be exactly what I'm interested in!

I'll be soon looking for publishers to promote my app through a Gumroad affiliate link, with a fixed commission rate. Is it perhaps the appropriate place to start looking for such?

This gives you two opportunities. You can list your affiliate program in the Resources area called "Affiliate Programs" and you can list the product(s) for sale in the "Marketplace in one of the "Marketplace Apps" sub categories. That gives you two listings in our Resources area.

Keep in mind, only those with listings in our Resources area can promote to our community. So, get those applications submitted. Once you have completed the applications, our Super Mod azgold will contact you to complete the process. Generally takes 24 to 48 hours.

If you have additional questions in advance, contact
azgold and she will get you smoothed out and approved.

Hi Johnweisz, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

MI
Back