The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone I'm an old school affiliate marketer backatit now

backatit

affiliate
I use to be very into affiliate marketing as a full time job from 2009-2013 took 5 years off back at it 3 months ago but with a fresh start in 2019. I'm looking for some help selling mine and my business partners 800 plus domain names for sale. So if your interested in helping for a commission paid per sale you get. Please pm or message me directly and we can get started right away.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:

• Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Haha of course rules!! Everyone LOVES making 1000 rules to follow for everything!! Just tell me what hoops to jump threw or if you like I can wear a monkey suit and you can throw banana at me!

Haha of course rules!! Everyone LOVES making 1000 rules to follow for everything!! Just tell me what hoops to jump threw or if you like I can wear a monkey suit and you can throw banana at me!

Hahaha, it's not that complicated... there will be no monkey suit involved... just click on the resources page and add one. They are pretty good about approving you, plus you get an official thread for your resource. You guys got a domain/site for this right? If not, get one cause it will be worth it.

Although, I admit, it would be pretty fun to throw bannannas at you.

Haha you've know me for like 8 years now brother you know how I am with rules. I didn't know you where on this forum. I saw the resource section I can post on there instead. We have a domain for the selling domains and 800+ other domains to many o list for sale. I like the layout of this group. So I'm going to put my monkey suit away and post in the right section so no one bans me. Happy News years btw.

Haha you've know me for like 8 years now brother you know how I am with rules. I didn't know you where on this forum. I saw the resource section I can post on there instead. We have a domain for the selling domains and 800+ other domains to many o list for sale. I like the layout of this group. So I'm going to put my monkey suit away and post in the right section so no one bans me. Happy News years btw.

Yeah, thought that was you ;) Happy new years brother! Good luck on the domains thing. I also suggest that when you get your resource set up, stick a link to that in your signature and be active on the forum. It definitely helps. I was looking on lists of largest affiliate forums the other day and Affiliate Fix is on the top 5 :D

This is a really clean forum. I love the layout the raking high on google and being top 5 affiliate biggest forums is a nice bonus. The selling domain business is very new to me but my business partner has been doing to for 10 years and has over 800 domains for sale so I figure I should be able to sell a few in 2019. The affiliate marketing business has changed a lot since I was heavily into it so I'm hoping to learn a lot of new techniques from this forum. It seems to be getting a lot of new threads and posts on the daily. I'm going to spend some time reading them tomorrow my time.

I use to be very into affiliate marketing as a full time job from 2009-2013 took 5 years off back at it 3 months ago but with a fresh start in 2019. I'm looking for some help selling mine and my business partners 800 plus domain names for sale. So if your interested in helping for a commission paid per sale you get. Please pm or message me directly and we can get started right away.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Reading through your posts above, I completely understand your "impression" of rules. We have taken steps over the past few years to ward off scammers and fly by nights from our membership. I promise you, if you would like to recruit or solicit our membership, getting designated as an approved vendor is simple and will be be fruitful for you.

Hope to see you around the forums.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

banners
Back