The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello everyone, how long have you been involved in affiliate marketing ?

The first time I immersed my feet on e-com world in gen was back to 2019 (Dropshipping) I was super raw with no experience..
Later, in 2020 when I met PureLander's owner (Who I'm working with now), he introduced me to Affiliate marketing world, and I started my journey, I can say the pride days were on the beginnings of this year .. my first GREEN phase! And I'm still growing

+ I've just noticed you're a new member, gotta say WELCOME !!
- Samira

The first time I immersed my feet on e-com world in gen was back to 2019 (Dropshipping) I was super raw with no experience..
Later, in 2020 when I met PureLander's owner (Who I'm working with now), he introduced me to Affiliate marketing world, and I started my journey, I can say the pride days were on the beginnings of this year .. my first GREEN phase! And I'm still growing

+ I've just noticed you're a new member, gotta say WELCOME !!
- Samira
Thanks! I'm happy for you)

I started in 2017, It was originally introduced to me as a "make money fast" concept. I started off on JVZoo, not making much money. After years of educating myself, It all became more clear and I started making more. I am a firm believer that there is always more to learn and as far as marketing goes, you need to get creative. I am less involved in the affiliate marketing scene now and I am in the process of recruiting affiliates for my very own e-commerce store. I'm seeing to the other side of things and applying what I know from being an affiliate and making the very best affiliate program for people just starting out. I'll start a thread in regards to this program soon, but since I'm a new account I have to post a bit before I can post links.

I started in 2017, It was originally introduced to me as a "make money fast" concept. I started off on JVZoo, not making much money. After years of educating myself, It all became more clear and I started making more. I am a firm believer that there is always more to learn and as far as marketing goes, you need to get creative. I am less involved in the affiliate marketing scene now and I am in the process of recruiting affiliates for my very own e-commerce store. I'm seeing to the other side of things and applying what I know from being an affiliate and making the very best affiliate program for people just starting out. I'll start a thread in regards to this program soon, but since I'm a new account I have to post a bit before I can post links.
Yes, I understand that this is a long work. You will not be able to make easy money, perhaps sometime later, after gaining experience and the necessary knowledge. But for many people, this is an incentive!

Interesting thread
I've been serious about affiliate marketing 1.5 years
as documented on Affiliate Fix
since summer 2020
have made something in the region of $14,000
Also made several thousand dollars a decade earlier
from Google AdSense when fresh outta college
before I knew what affiliate marketing was

banners
Back