The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone! Glad to be here.

kathy craig

affiliate
I've just created my first website and have a few questions. My daughter and I are offering amazon products in the fitness sector. I would like to add other products besides amazon to the site. I don't know how to make the different checkouts go smoothly. Amazon takes them to their website and my other vendors take them to theirs so it's possible that a person would have 2 checkout places at this point. Any suggestions? Thank you

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

>>> How many?

Hi, Kathy and welcome to AffiliateFix. :) Congrats on launching your first website!

As this is an introduction thread, we'll stick with issuing you a warm welcome and invite you to just start a thread to let us know anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information.

Meantime, check out the link that @T J Tutor shared with you. You may also want to read through some of the e-Commerce forum. ;)

Enjoy the forums, Kathy!

I've just created my first website and have a few questions. My daughter and I are offering amazon products in the fitness sector. I would like to add other products besides amazon to the site. I don't know how to make the different checkouts go smoothly. Amazon takes them to their website and my other vendors take them to theirs so it's possible that a person would have 2 checkout places at this point. Any suggestions? Thank you
Hello Kathy.

Can you share you're website so i can look at it to see if i know a way?

Because with the limited amount of informations, i can't really say much.

Hoiiii, welcome to affiliate fix.

banners
Back