The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everybody!

wealthbuilding

I am a family man with three beautiful daughters. I love to spend time with them every chance I get. My hobbies include golf, tennis, basketball, traveling, and water sports.

I also enjoy my full-time job which is building golf courses. I have been a part of over 20 golf courses that were either partially renovated or constructed from scratch.

Hi wealthbuilding,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for the nice intro and for telling us a little bit about your background and interests. We look forward to having some good discussions with you here on the forum.

I am a family man with three beautiful daughters. I love to spend time with them every chance I get. My hobbies include golf, tennis, basketball, traveling, and water sports.

I also enjoy my full-time job which is building golf courses. I have been a part of over 20 golf courses that were either partially renovated or constructed from scratch.

Wow...sounds like the idyllic life. Glad to have you abroad and looking forward to your participation. Take care and all the best.

Welcome my friend. It is nice to hear of your many successes. I am sort of an architect myself, but i am strictly office buildings.

banners
Back