The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everybody

K

Kailash

Hi guys,

I started researching PPC/PPV from last year - Easter 2015. Did a lot of research and am now ready to make money. 2016 here i come. I decided to join the dojo as i have a some questions and with the same token i hope i can also answer your questions appropriately.

Journey so far - got an account with peerfly, maxbounty, leadimpact & 50onred. Got CPVlab set up and running. Also got my own hosting for CPV. Did a course with alchebank - ppvprofitsystem (not affiliated - but should be now lol...) Started trying out a few offers but to no avail. Hence plan is to create a follow along to get a second opinion. Hopefully by end of Jan i should be making $10 per day per month.

That's all for now folks - been rambling on for too much..... see you guys on the inside....

Hi @Kailash,

$10 is better then nothing. It's good that you haven't lost your belief in yourself and passion on affiliate marketing.
Now it certainly means forever :)

We are here to help you increase your knowledge and wisdom.

Please feel free to ask any question. And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!

P.S. we have launched PINs as well. Join our at your journey!

Hi Dispply.

Thanks for the reply. I've got a pop-up/landing page that i want a second opinion on. Where about's on the forum would i post that - would it be a new follow along or ???

Look forward to receiving a reply.

Hi @Kailash , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Thanks for joining us.

I started researching PPC/PPV from last year - Easter 2015. Did a lot of research and am now ready to make money. 2016 here i come. I decided to join the dojo as i have a some questions and with the same token i hope i can also answer your questions appropriately.

Journey so far - got an account with peerfly, maxbounty, leadimpact & 50onred. Got CPVlab set up and running. Also got my own hosting for CPV. Did a course with alchebank - ppvprofitsystem (not affiliated - but should be now lol...) Started trying out a few offers but to no avail. Hence plan is to create a follow along to get a second opinion. Hopefully by end of Jan i should be making $10 per day per month.

That's all for now folks - been rambling on for too much..... see you guys on the inside....

Now this is a plan, you are taking action, you are planning a follow along for input, and you have goals. This is what will give you continued growth and success! Keep up the great mindset and plans for yourself.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week! AffiliateFix Expert Week With iAmAtilla

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J

Hi Dispply.

Thanks for the reply. I've got a pop-up/landing page that i want a second opinion on. Where about's on the forum would i post that - would it be a new follow along or ???

Look forward to receiving a reply.
Surely send it over here! You'll receive advice from our members!

banners
Back