The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everybody!

Gregas

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Greg. I've been involved in digital marketing for about two years now, suffering under the typical newbie symptoms: trying a lot of different things and being driven by the shiny object syndrome... :) However, this my journey has let me learn a lot too... Like creating wp websites, landing pages, working with autoresponders, paid traffic, social media marketing, etc. So I wouldn't call myself a newbie anymore but rather... An internet marketer starting off his successful career. (Isn't that an awesome description that just came into my mind? :) Thank you Universe! :)

Now, after finishing my sort of chaotic apprenticeship and putting to an end the bad habit of jumping from one thing to another, I decided to focus on affiliate marketing. This I think suits best my current skills and situation. I hope to learn more from this forum as well as exchange info and insights with other forum members.

That's it for now. To our all success! :)

Greg

Hi Greg, welcome to affiliate fix and check us out. I didn't see you mention adult in your post.

Hey man :) So really looking forward to hear what type of things you tried so far and where. Hope you find some helpfull tips here and see some green :)

MI
Back