Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello Everybody!

Orko

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Upalpha - the Crypto Finance Affiliate Program
Hi Everybody,

My name is Or and I’m the Business Development Manager at Market Jar Media Inc.

Market Jar Media has long experience in digital marketing and content writing. We specialize in crafting custom digital advertising campaigns to niche markets like: resources, technology, blockchain and biomedical.

Recently, with our experience in the market, we developed new online courses revealing how one can take advantage of the volatility in the crypto market. With the current status of the crypto market these days, the techniques demonstrated in these videos are relevant more than ever and can be extremely profitable to anyone who practices them on a daily basis.

I'm here to look for potential partners and affiliates, exchange information and also help other advertisers run their exclusive offers with our traffic as well.

Thank you and good luck to everybody!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Or!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 103,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Last edited:
banners
Back