The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everybody!

Ian James

affiliate
Hi, my name is Ian James and I am a proud Scotsman.

I am a retired architect (40 years+ in the profession), spending some of my spare time nowadays affiliate marketing, and loving it.

I am a family man first and foremost, blessed with a life filled with love and caring for one another.

We have 12 adorable pets, which takes me away from affiliate marketing quite often, to take care of their everyday needs.

I look forward to sharing experiences with fellow marketers, and learning about your successes and failures during your own online business journeys.

AwRaBest,
Ian James

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Ian! You sound like a well-rounded person with your priorities in the right place. :)

learning about your successes and failures during your own online business journeys.

You'll find some of both of those. But failures are just learning opportunities, stepping stones to success.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ian!

Hi, my name is Ian James and I am a proud Scotsman.

I am a retired architect (40 years+ in the profession), spending some of my spare time nowadays affiliate marketing, and loving it.

I am a family man first and foremost, blessed with a life filled with love and caring for one another.

We have 12 adorable pets, which takes me away from affiliate marketing quite often, to take care of their everyday needs.

I look forward to sharing experiences with fellow marketers, and learning about your successes and failures during your own online business journeys.

AwRaBest,
Ian James
Love your introduction. I hope you can learn a lot from this forum. :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Ian! You sound like a well-rounded person with your priorities in the right place. :)

You'll find some of both of those. But failures are just learning opportunities, stepping stones to success.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ian!
Never a truer word, that's spot on!

MI
Back