The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hello every one

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @stone1233 !

Please follow @VirtualGlobalPhone 's instructions to get your network listed. Resources make it to the top when they get good reviews. :) The more good reviews, the higher they climb. You can't buy your way to the top.

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 83,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums!

HI AZGOLD
how do i get listed featured sources and stick to the top if i don't have reviews?

please let me know, thanks

HI AZGOLD
how do i get listed featured sources and stick to the top if i don't have reviews?

please let me know, thanks

You share the top spot. They are rotated.

Upgraded Vendors ($1997)
  • Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts
  • Featured On ALL Verified Resource Widgets
  • Resource Covers
  • Verified Resource Badge
  • Add Multiple Team Members

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @stone1233 !

Please follow @VirtualGlobalPhone 's instructions to get your network listed. Resources make it to the top when they get good reviews. :) The more good reviews, the higher they climb. You can't buy your way to the top.

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 83,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums!
Hi I would like some help with the application. We now been trying to get listed over 2-3 months. I understand you guys are busy but for every time we provide all information we just get new questions. Help would be much appreciated. Regards,

Hi stone1233, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

every time we provide all information we just get new questions

Hi, so sorry but I only saw this now.

It's actually pretty easy to get approved, you just have to comply with the requirements and they aren't difficult, either:

You need...
  • Website
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site.
  • "Published Physical Address" on site.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
If you submit an application with all of the above and still have a problem, reach out to me and I'll see what I can do to help you.

banners
Back