The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Dear Friends!

chiruraaj

affiliate
I hope you all are in a good mood today! :)

My name is Shloka and I am from India.I completed my graduation in Fashion Technology this year. I am a newbie to internet marketing and CPA. Having said that I have been reading a lot and now I am ready to take action and work hard. I read Newbie 411 and found a lot of information to get started. K is really generous to give it to us for free. I have applied to some networks and till now got accepted into two. I want to thank and congratulate you all for such a wonderful and helpful community here. I look forward to advice from you all when I get stuck. :)

Warm Regards!

what are you doing right now as far as affiliate marketing is concerned, or are you still reading? This is a good forum and I think it is the best. not sure if there are any fan of wicked fire, but i would personally stay away from those forums, your only going to learn bad habits

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. :)

what are you doing right now as far as affiliate marketing is concerned, or are you still reading? This is a good forum and I think it is the best. not sure if there are any fan of wicked fire, but i would personally stay away from those forums, your only going to learn bad habits

I have setup a few campaigns on 7search. Right now, I am collecteing data so that I can block bad performing traffic. Obviously, I am losing money right now. I hope that with some testing and experience, I will be able to turn my campaigns profitable. :)

banners
Back