The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello Community!

C

Clashteroid

Hey everyone, i am new to this fantastic forum of Afiliate marketing and nice to see you all!
I am basically a teen school student from Nepal who wants to get some good knowledge about Affiliate marketing to make my life brighter and get a source of income to work with in the future
I year forth, I will be in college and I will have to get some ways to earn money to live for myself and I know Affiliate marketing is the way to go for the present generation. Hence, hope you guys help me out in this situation!

Hey everyone, i am new to this fantastic forum of Afiliate marketing and nice to see you all!
I am basically a teen school student from Nepal who wants to get some good knowledge about Affiliate marketing to make my life brighter and get a source of income to work with in the future
I year forth, I will be in college and I will have to get some ways to earn money to live for myself and I know Affiliate marketing is the way to go for the present generation. Hence, hope you guys help me out in this situation!

Welcome to the forum

As being the citizen of nepal you have a lot of disadvantages..first thing Nepal currently doesn't support international payment and Nepali banks won't allow you too. There's a condition you can get it but it's tough. Second if you are planning to do paid advertising i won't recommend you at the beginning because if you convert to dollar it becomes a lot . What can you do is create a website niche specific and start ranking on Google for low keywords. Slowly but you will get sales.

Good luck

MI
Back