The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Community

GaryPugsley

affiliate
My name is Gary Pugsley and I live in Portland TN. I transport fuel for a major truckstop and also promote a musician and his band in and around the Nashville area. I also have an online business selling licensed high end digital products. I would like to find potential partners to help with both businesses.I welcome anyone to contact me if they are interested. I am new to forums so I hope this is in the parameters of the rules. Thank You.

I'm kind of lost already because I received a message and don't know how to retrieve it and I'm supposed to post somewhere to obtain a trophy !!

My name is Gary Pugsley and I live in Portland TN. I transport fuel for a major truckstop and also promote a musician and his band in and around the Nashville area.

Interesting background blend. Do you use any type of online promoting for either of your businesses?

Are you here to establish any type of online marketing for those ventures?

I also have an online business selling licensed high end digital products.

How do you currently promote those products?

I would like to find potential partners to help with both businesses.I welcome anyone to contact me if they are interested. I am new to forums so I hope this is in the parameters of the rules. Thank You.

You are welcome to post proposed partnerships in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum or the Employment Opportunity Forum.

Partnerships are a fickle area and typically very difficult to rely on and develop in this business unless you are very well connected and have a great and well developed reputation in the business.

It can be done, I recommend posting the full details in one of the aforementioned forums in order to acquire quality responses. Asking members to contact you for details is ineffective. Except for tose that waste your time and/or your money!

I'm kind of lost already because I received a message and don't know how to retrieve it and I'm supposed to post somewhere to obtain a trophy !!

Ciprain answered this best.

Hi, Gary and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

You sound like a really busy guy. Hope you find the perfect partner.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Gary!

Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum and good luck in all your ventures!
On the top right side you'll see an envelope button where you can find quick access to your inbox.

Well thank you
Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum and good luck in all your ventures!
On the top right side you'll see an envelope button where you can find quick access to your inbox.

Thank you Ciprian I see it now! Good will to you also.

Hi, Gary and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

You sound like a really busy guy. Hope you find the perfect partner.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Gary!

Thank you Azgold this is a fascinating place. I have tried some CPA, had a limited success in the past but lacked a lot of information and it looks like it is here!

Interesting background blend. Do you use any type of online promoting for either of your businesses?

Are you here to establish any type of online marketing for those ventures?

How do you currently promote those products?

You are welcome to post proposed partnerships in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum or the Employment Opportunity Forum.

Partnerships are a fickle area and typically very difficult to rely on and develop in this business unless you are very well connected and have a great and well developed reputation in the business.

It can be done, I recommend posting the full details in one of the aforementioned forums in order to acquire quality responses. Asking members to contact you for details is ineffective. Except for tose that waste your time and/or your money!

Ciprain answered this best.

Thank you for that information TJ and the answer is absolutely yes on both counts. I use the internet and websites on both counts but also use a hands on approach of both speaking and engaging directly with people over the phone. We started booking gigs in the Nashville area a couple years ago and we have booked somewhere around 30 different venues. Many of them are repeat customers and the musician I book now plays on a daily basis on the boulevard in Nashville at some famous establishments those being Tootsies, Rippys and Honky Tonk Central. He also has a band that plays on many weekends. We post those shows on social media that being Facebook of course. I am hoping to learn more about possibly other and even better ways to promote and believe I can possibly learn a lot of various things right here on this site.

banners
Back