The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Community

Kana

affiliate
Hey there!

Just a 21 year old from Texas. I'm very new to CPA marketing - I've launched 3 campaigns so far with zero successs. I'm in it for the long haul, but my bank account is not haha, so I'm hear to pick up helpful gems that can keep me going in this game.

A little background - Besides CPA marketing, I do some SEO for a few clients, I have one dog-child, and I'm a Sagittarius. Excited to connect with people here!

-K.

Hey there!

Just a 21 year old from Texas. I'm very new to CPA marketing - I've launched 3 campaigns so far with zero successs. I'm in it for the long haul, but my bank account is not haha, so I'm hear to pick up helpful gems that can keep me going in this game.

A little background - Besides CPA marketing, I do some SEO for a few clients, I have one dog-child, and I'm a Sagittarius. Excited to connect with people here!

-K.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Most awesome attitude. Never give up!

You will do fine! We all go through this part at the beginning as well as many times after. Especially when figuring out new campaigns.

Keep your head on straight, take massive action, be very involved with the members and they give you great ad vice!

See you around the forums.

@Kana , welcome to affiliatefix.

What makes the world better is not how many success it has seen, but how many unsuccessful it has taken hit. That's why today world is better than yesterday!!!! and will be great tomorrow. That happens because of ppl like you and the rest of us keep walking ahead.... with a "Vision of Tomorrow".

Best wishes...

Hey there!

-K.
welcome Kana we all had bad experiences in the affiliate market trust me, but what i believe is not to give up, and to fall but forward, so i wish you the best here!:affiliatefix:

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Most awesome attitude. Never give up!

You will do fine! We all go through this part at the beginning as well as many times after. Especially when figuring out new campaigns.

Keep your head on straight, take massive action, be very involved with the members and they give you great ad vice!

See you around the forums.
Thank you for your reply! Hopefully I'll see you around the Forums more.

banners
Back