The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello and thank you

smartape

Hello,

It's good to be here. Thank you. :)

I have been in Internet / Affiliate marketing for few years now. Enjoyed relatively small to moderate successes but yet to get the breakthrough I am aiming for. I have also worked with custom t-shirts platform for past few months as designer and affiliate; generated few sales here and there.

I have known CPA marketing for long time but did not dive deep in to it. I am confident and focused that CPA will give me the breakthrough I was aiming for so long. I am here to gain and share CPA, more specifically the Mobile CPA knowledge and experiences.

Hoping that the community members here have similar mindset and we'll get to know and help each other. Thank you again for accepting me in this forum. Have a great day. ;)

Hello,

It's good to be here. Thank you. :)

I have been in Internet / Affiliate marketing for few years now. Enjoyed relatively small to moderate successes but yet to get the breakthrough I am aiming for. I have also worked with custom t-shirts platform for past few months as designer and affiliate; generated few sales here and there.

I have known CPA marketing for long time but did not dive deep in to it. I am confident and focused that CPA will give me the breakthrough I was aiming for so long. I am here to gain and share CPA, more specifically the Mobile CPA knowledge and experiences.

Hoping that the community members here have similar mindset and we'll get to know and help each other. Thank you again for accepting me in this forum. Have a great day. ;)

Welcme to AffiliateFix @smartape ! It's great to have you with us.

Your story is one we see often. No worries. You are in a community now that can help you stabilize your business.

What I, and most with experience will tell you, is to make a plan designed around one vertical and sub-niche, use only one tracker for the moment, select a single traffic source for now, and determine a budget. Keep your business money separate from our personal funds and don't draw any funds from your business budget until you get your business generating enough to allow for paying you a salary.

Stick with it until you master the tracker, the traffic source and the sub-niche before moving on to others. If you do it this way, you will have the formula and the skills to move vertically and horizontally in this business.

MI
Back