The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello All

Greeting Jainam and welcome to the forum. I have only been here a short time but I have found a lot of great information and the staff and members are friendly and helpful, so I am sure that you will like it here like I do.

I hope to see you around the forum and get a chance to interact. ;)

You are most welcome. :)

The last few days I have been reading lots of threads around the different forum sections and have already found some great information to use in my marketing. I am always looking for good information that I can use to increase sales, conversions, ROI, website rankings and to help in other areas that I am into and I have found some good stuff here.

I'm sure that you can find some good information as well to help increase the ROI for your canvas print products.

Anyway, enough rambling on! ;)

See you around the site.

Hello Jainam. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum. It's a great platform and you can find lot's of valuable information like @ulterios said.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello All,

This is Jainam from Canvas Champ. I have joined this forums for find new blogger, new affiliate networks for increasing my canvas print products ROI and learn new things in the market.

Hi, Jainam and welcome!

We have many bloggers and affiliate networks here for you to network with (no spamming, though!). Everyone here is friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you'll be able to make new connections. You may want to check out the Resources section, which is full of only verified vendors.

If you'd like to add a link in your signature that points to your website, you can do so with an account upgrade.

Anytime you have a question or need help of some kind, just start a thread to let us know. Someone will respond.

Enjoy the forums, Janinam! :)

Hello All,

This is Jainam from Canvas Champ. I have joined this forums for find new blogger, new affiliate networks for increasing my canvas print products ROI and learn new things in the market.

Hello @Jainam , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Lots of bloggers here. I'm sure you will find one another.

I see you have your own products to promote. Do you use an eCommerce platform to sell them?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back