The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, all

Allyne

affiliate
I'm Allyne, and I've been using Amazon affiliates to make a bit of money for a while. I was hoping to find some more affiliates and ideas on ways to make money through them here from people with a lot more experience than me. This is a bit of a step into the unknown for me, so please be kind.

@Allyne - hello and warm welcome to you! :)

Don't worry, everyone is friendly here. You're part of the family now, one of us. I think that's one of the things that sets AffiliateFix apart from other forums. You'll find members helpful, transparent, kind and from all walks of life and levels of marketing experience. We don't actually tolerate misbehaviour for long. :) (Yes, that word does too have a 'u' in it!)

Re Amazon, there are some interesting threads on here. This is just a forum search page. Feel free to read as few or as many as you like: Search Results for Query: amazon | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Speaking of Amazon, how have you been promoting? Review blog? Web 2.0? Paid traffic? Not probing, just curious. I've made a few sales over the years but haven't really worked with Amazon enough to reach any kind of potential.

If you'd like some additional reading for beginners, I like to suggest the following:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to open a thread or add to an appropriate existing one. We love to meet new people and get to know them. That's just how we roll. :)

I'm Allyne

Hi @Allyne , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

I've been using Amazon affiliates to make a bit of money for a while. I was hoping to find some more affiliates and ideas on ways to make money through them here from people with a lot more experience than me. This is a bit of a step into the unknown for me, so please be kind.

Everyone here is kind. We are a very friendly group of marketers.

As @azgold has pointed out, there are loads of Amazon references and marketers among us. I am sure you will find them very engaging and helpful.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back