The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello All

affilirant

Hi, Rob here I am not new to online marketing but quite new to CPA marketing especially with PPC. I find the learning curve fun but its also frustrating especially when I think I have cracked it and it turns out I haven't.

So yea just saying hi & im happy to be here and see what I can learn and also give back :)

Cheers,
Rob

Hi, Rob here

Hi @Rob Montgomery , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to see you here.

I am not new to online marketing but quite new to CPA marketing especially with PPC. I find the learning curve fun but its also frustrating especially when I think I have cracked it and it turns out I haven't.

Not to worry about this, we all have our successes as well as some failures along the path of each day. Would it surprise you to know that most of us have more campaigns fail than succeed when first launching campaigns? Create five to ten versions of a campaign for testing, find the ones with promise, refine them to find the winning features, and then scale them up.

Be active, post often, ask loads of questions, and always ask for help whenever needed.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hi @Rob Montgomery , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to see you here.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Nice info & advice tjtutor, appreciate it. Thanks

MI
Back