The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello all

Affmanrocket

affiliate
Joined to hopefully get support on finer points I don't understand.

After 25 years in IT work, the 2008 GFC wiped me out. There is something to be said for gold over real estate and even cash in the bank.

As I a grow close to older age, I am no longer frightened of not being rich. However I would like to give it one last crack at it, but with a glee of setting up a shop in topics I am passionate about. Its a lot easier to sell something you truely love and believe in is it not?

Ive watched a about 200 hours of both free and paid (Lynda.com etc) type training. I think I get it, but am still confused over small points. Im sure I will learn once I start but failing and failing again.

Thanks for having me here :)

great intro and welcome to affiliate fix. You are in the right place to take a second shot.

great intro and welcome to affiliate fix. You are in the right place to take a second shot.

Thank you :). Nice to have some love shown already.

How do I get to the point of being able to post these detailed questions I still have remaining in the forums?

the 2008 GFC wiped me out. There is something to be said for gold over real estate

Many of us went through this. It wiped me out too, and my friend of 30 years kept telling me to put my cashy in gold!

Its a lot easier to sell something you truly love and believe in is it not?

If I showed you how to earn $1000 per day on a topic, subject, product, or offer that you had no interest in, you would most certainly have a change in mindset.

I think I get it, but am still confused

This happens to even the most experienced of us. None of us are masters of everything in marketing, and whenever we dive into something new, guess what, we go through this same scenario.

Stay at it, take action, and remember, the fruit is the last thing to be produced from the plant!

MI
Back