The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all

thehustler

Hi, this is me Aiden aka iHustler. Thought to go with my name because this is one of the best and popular communities online nowadays and people here are very helpful and as I am about to set on a journey, I thought to go with every perfect from start. :D

Hope to meet you all at the top soon,

Cheers,
iAiden

Hi, Aiden and welcome to AffiliateFix!

this is one of the best and popular communities online nowadays and people here are very helpful

We try our best! :)

as I am about to set on a journey, I thought to go with every perfect from start.

Awesome! Are you brand new to affiliate marketing? Do you need some newbie thread recommendations?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Aiden!

Hi iAiden, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

Hi, Aiden and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We try our best! :)

Awesome! Are you brand new to affiliate marketing? Do you need some newbie thread recommendations?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Aiden!

Hey, thanks for the welcome azgold! :D

And yes, I am brand new to affiliate marketing. Currently, I am looking for tips on how to get accepted to big affiliate networks like MaxBounty and as well as to how to get FREE traffic to those affiliate offers. Can you give some tips on these two things?

I am onto FREE traffic because I am a struggler online with a bit of startup f and I am looking to make a name online. And as I make some money, I will invest immediately into paid traffic. Hence, I am looking for tips to get accepted into big networks and FREE traffic source for the products. Do you have anything for me? :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
Thank, T J Tutor for the welcome! :D

Hi iAiden, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

Hey, thanks and yes I will check that! :D
And I had to delete your site from the quote because I don't have 10 posts to put links in replies. :p

I am brand new to affiliate marketing.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

I am looking for tips to get accepted into big networks

https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/how-to-get-accepted-by-cpa-networks.1553/

FREE traffic source for the products

Try these forums:

Social Media Marketing
Video Traffic

Hi, this is me Aiden aka iHustler. Thought to go with my name because this is one of the best and popular communities online nowadays and people here are very helpful and as I am about to set on a journey, I thought to go with every perfect from start. :D

Hope to meet you all at the top soon,

Cheers,
iAiden

Hello @iAiden :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix! :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

MI
Back