The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all, another newb here...

Coddiwomple would be a nice definition :D

Don't wanna sound negative or depressed but it's hard these days to set life goals, don't know how it looks like where you all live but here it feels like a big part of our freedom has been taken from us! I don't believe things will ever get back to what they were... Any previous set life goals might have to be re-thought...

Do you think Nelson Mandela should have given up in prison?

Where is "here"? The last year has sequestered many and taken livelihoods from many, but I have only heard of a very few locations where actual freedom has been removed or limited.
Hey @T J Tutor... Don't want to start a debate, you are right... It's all about how you experience the restrictions. If not being allowed to see our family or friends anymore (well yes but max 1 person outside the household), living under curfew etc on does not feel like a limitation to one's freedom...
Do you think Nelson Mandela should have given up in prison?
@Honeybadger, I did not mention quitting, I mentioned adjusting the goals... I would not even be here if it were not for my business being forced to close by Covid restrictions... Almost a year now and no sight on re-opening... So if I don't adapt... (Like many people these days...)

Hey @T J Tutor... Don't want to start a debate, you are right... It's all about how you experience the restrictions. If not being allowed to see our family or friends anymore (well yes but max 1 person outside the household), living under curfew etc on does not feel like a limitation to one's freedom...

I was really more curious about where in the world you may be. Sounds like you have more restrictions than many of us at the moment. I am in western New York State. Here we have no curfew and can pretty much travel within the state without many restrictions. Some businesses are still shut down and some are open with limitations. I find it interesting how different the policies are around the world at the moment. No uniformity.

Last edited:
I was really more curious about where in the world you may be. Sounds like you have more restrictions than many of us at the moment. I am in western New York State. Here we have no curfew and can pretty much travel within the state without many restrictions. Some businesses are still shut down and some are open with limitations. I find it interesting how different the policies are around the world at the moment. No uniformity.
Oh yes, I'm in Belgium.. Interesting to see how effectively politics and media market all the restrictions upon the population... And you are right, no uniformity at all between the countries in the EU, not even within the regions of our (tiny) country... I remember when they closed the bars here, people just went to the bars in the neighbouring countries....

I mentioned adjusting the goals

I never adjust yearly goals
But I always adjust the tactics
Covid-19 is not an excuse
There were many problems before ..
.. there will be many of problems after
You can always find problems
But a true affiliate marketer provides SOLUTIONS
If anything the fact people are at home equals MORE opportunity
Not less, since millions more people shopping online
So stop complaining and START EARNING

Just telling it like it is, friend