The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, affiliatefix!

Vesna

affiliate
My name is Gulnaz and I'm newbie in the affiliate world. Recently I started my campaigns in Mobidea. I'm using Popads and Popcash as traffic sources. Unfortunately I still have ROI -100% :D But despite this I want to learn and I will try to succeed. Could anyone tell me is it important to use landers in this type of traffic source for dating or adult verticals? Or which type of verticals doesn't need landers, just direct links? Thank you in advance;)

My name is Gulnaz and I'm newbie in the affiliate world. Recently I started my campaigns in Mobidea. I'm using Popads and Popcash as traffic sources. Unfortunately I still have ROI -100% :D But despite this I want to learn and I will try to succeed. Could anyone tell me is it important to use landers in this type of traffic source for dating or adult verticals? Or which type of verticals doesn't need landers, just direct links? Thank you in advance;)
Welcome onboard.

Starting up is a learning curve, never cheap or easy. So keep at it and you will succeed before you know it.

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix, Gulnaz!

ould anyone tell me is it important to use landers in this type of traffic source for dating or adult verticals? Or which type of verticals doesn't need landers, just direct links?

This is an Introduction thread. Please direct your questions to the Newbie Helpdesk and someone will help you. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Gulnaz!

banners
Back