The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello (Affiliatefix) World!

Welcome @Dipa to affiliatefix.

Did you know !!! - A man who says their English is bad is the person who knows better then the reader ... Just a thought ! :)

Go ahead and write more about yourself and what exactly you are looking here and how community can help you get started.

First of all, thank you all for the welcome.

I will try to be as clear as possible.

The first result I expect from this forum is to get in touch with people who share the passion for this industry, in order to create for myself the right mindset.

I run two e-commerce in the automotive sector and a few months ago, after setting some advertising campaigns on Facebook, I started to get interested in the Internet Marketing.

So, here I am, to learn the specific terminology, the affiliate tracker softwares, verticals, angles, and everything that can be useful to realize if I have the basic skills to start this challenging and fantastic journey.

Have a nice day
Luca

Hello Dipa,
Also, my English isn't that good :)
I registered here yesterday and they welcomed me warmly so I already enjoy the community.
I'm Search Engine Marketer manager and advertiser. Currently managing all advertising ( AdWords, Bing, Amazon, Facebook etc. ) on Big e-commerce. That's my job.
In my free time, I like to promote some offers with advertising and blogs.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Fomalhaut

banners
Back