The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Affiliatefix Members

lagax

affiliate
It seems it is compulsory to introduce myself, otherwise I will not full activate my account. :DSo here we go.
I have been trying to make money online for a long time on and off, you can figure, with not too much success.
I started with clickbank, then I lost a lot of money on Stompernet, if anyone remembers what that was. Then I tried ecommerce, dropshipping, wholesalers, eBay etc... Did not work.
I have also dabbled with Adsense as well. The only site remains from my adventures is europe-tourism.org. It seemed liked a brilliant idea at a time it used to be a PR4 site, ranking first page in Google for a few keywords, but it has never generated more than $1.50/month, and content creation turned out to be a major issue...
As I have some more free time in my life (due to an inevitable divorce :p) I am here to collect some ideas, maybe try a few again. Thanks for reading my rant. Have a lovely day!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
  1. You can't fail unless you try
  2. You can't (normally) succeed without learning from failures.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have all been there in one form or another.

So, if you really want to make this work, then it will most definitely require work! This includes "no jumping from one thing to another"! The grass is never greener. You must select one thing to conquer and stay with it until you do. No exceptions.

Graybeard put it perfectly (previous post)!

Select one form of marketing, one niche, make sure you have the tools like at least a VPS, a tracker, a couple of traffic sources, an intelligence tool, and a reasonable budget.

I started with clickbank, then I lost a lot of money on Stompernet, if anyone remembers what that was. Then I tried ecommerce, dropshipping, wholesalers, eBay etc... Did not work.
I have also dabbled with Adsense as well.

I remember Stompernet. I was a friend of Andy Jenkins, RIP, and when he left Stompernet the new CEO Brad Fallon just couldn't hold it together. Andy went on to startup several new and successful companies including WebinarJam, Kartra, and a few others. During the days of the "Syndicate" ('98 - 2006), Andy was the one that introduced video marketing to the affiliate industry. His previous career was director of filming and photography for many years on loads of big films and shows. Brilliant guy!

You stated you lost money. This is a common remark. When things don't work out for an affiliate, they claim to have lost money. Well, the thing is you have to spend money to make money and the spending comes first. If you were not tracking all of the available data and then making the necessary adjustments to reduce expense and increase ROI with the data you collect, you were just tossing money out the window.

Stick to one thing, ask loads of questions, research daily, and test, test, test!

Hello, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I think @Graybeard and @T J Tutor said everything perfectly. Taking what they've said on board and if you're game to start again, you can make this experience a more successful one.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back