The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Affiliate World!

Alright, that make sense. Actually, I am just overblowned by how responsive you are guys & I really appreciate it. My first community that I was quite involved with was Reddit and I've never been so connected with as what I am experiencing right now. You made my day one in this affiliate world remarkable and really happy. :)

We do our best to ensure that every single thread and post gets a response. Nothing worse than needing help and being ignored. So, never be shy about starting a thread to let us know when you need help.

I love that you love it here. :)

If that is the case, can i call them thru Skype? Or any way possible to call them free? I can spend some dough but if it is possible to save some dough, then that would be the way, right?

Keith you will choose a time period for your phone call on application. You will choose a time zone too (for your local time). Actually I picked "early afternoon" and thought they are gonna call me early afternoon in my time zone. But they called "earl afternoon" in their time zone. So It was evening here and I missed the call. (I miss all calls, I always call back). Be careful when you pick the time period. Check the time zones between Ontario, Canada and your country. And decide when you want them to call you. If you miss the call, you will recieve an e mail. If you reply that and ask for a new call I am sure they will call you again. If Affiliate manager is at office when you sent e mail, he probably ll call you in an hour. Don't worry about it. I missed it 4 times :) And Call them back. I left a note to answerphone. He was calling me while I am talking to answerphone so I missed it again. Finally He called me again after I sent another e mail and successfully rejected me. I really worked hard to be rejected. :)

Keith you will choose a time period for your phone call on application. You will choose a time zone too (for your local time). Actually I picked "early afternoon" and thought they are gonna call me early afternoon in my time zone. But they called "earl afternoon" in their time zone. So It was evening here and I missed the call. (I miss all calls, I always call back). Be careful when you pick the time period. Check the time zones between Ontario, Canada and your country. And decide when you want them to call you. If you miss the call, you will recieve an e mail. If you reply that and ask for a new call I am sure they will call you again. If Affiliate manager is at office when you sent e mail, he probably ll call you in an hour. Don't worry about it. I missed it 4 times :) And Call them back. I left a note to answerphone. He was calling me while I am talking to answerphone so I missed it again. Finally He called me again after I sent another e mail and successfully rejected me. I really worked hard to be rejected. :)
So MaxBounty time is based on Ontario, Canada? And when they asked about my availability, they will refer to their local time (i.e. Ontario)? Am I getting it?

Good luck!
Hi Cihad,

I am really happy today! I applied for Maxbounty around early wee hours of the morning today - i think it was around 4am PH time and immediately i received an email from them to confirm my application and to be prepared in receiving a phone call. Next thing I've done was to reply immediately and ask them if i could connect with the manager thru Skype because I have no credits in my phone right now and I may have to use the company phone later that day to make the call. Anyhow, when I was in the office later today I received an email that the manager already called me but I did not respond. I immediately emailed the manager again to clarify that I am in my office's vicinity and the repeater of the company's router is disrupting the signals of my phone. I asked manager too if I could him on Skype to have the call. And booom! I cannot find his username on skype but luckily after a few minuted, he added me. I was having the nerves by that time. We greeted each other and chatted a bit and its all good vibes because I kinda set the mood of our chat nicely and just being cordial to him. I did told manager that I am available as of the moment and he'd call, just give me about 2 mins to sneak out of my desk because I don't want my work office manager to be hearing everything. And he'd call me, and I think the manager has another person beside asking question too. I think there were at least two of them. I answered all the questions honestly and happily but I was shaking a bit coz they were too relaxed. It's like im getting interview in a foreign embassy, jk. I am not quite sure what happened next because my laptop was in front of me while they were still calling and I just received an email I got accepted!! And my first offer was there too! After few minutes, the manager talked to me with a soothing voice that I was accepted and offer was ready too! And here I am, really happy right now. Just can't wait to get started with this thing. After reading stuffs and only got little sleep last night due to researching what is the best paid traffic to go to, i have decided to go to Bing Ads. Wish me luck! :)

I'm really happy for you ;) And jealous of course :) I hope you can make money easier than me too. (Sincerely)

Well, I am rejected but that worked someone else's application. So I am happy about that.

Mobidea is banned my account with some reasons and now I am unbanned. I can earn money now with mobidea. (27€ in a week, about to reach Bill Gates)

I wish you best luck with your journey ;) And you can share with us any problem or success. (Am I right @J J Tutor ?)

I'm really happy for you ;) And jealous of course :) I hope you can make money easier than me too. (Sincerely)

Well, I am rejected but that worked someone else's application. So I am happy about that.

Mobidea is banned my account with some reasons and now I am unbanned. I can earn money now with mobidea. (27€ in a week, about to reach Bill Gates)

I wish you best luck with your journey ;) And you can share with us any problem or success. (Am I right @J J Tutor ?)
I wish you all the best too, Cihad! And actually, I have submitted a question below regarding the use of VPN.
Quick question regarding the use of VPN

Basically, I am using the company's VPN right now just to access my personal emails and other stuffs. This is silly of me because company's VPN should only be used during network downtimes and emergencies. Are CPA networks like MB strict about logging in your account using VPNs? Will they ban you? I think our company's VPN is US-based and I am from PH, so I'm afraid that would cause some confusion to them regarding the legitimacy of my account.

That's not a question I can answer actually. If you are not using VPN for campaigns they shouldn't ban your account. That's my logic :)

I am sure you can ask maxbounty about it. They will tell you.

That's not a question I can answer actually. If you are not using VPN for campaigns they shouldn't ban your account. That's my logic :)

I am sure you can ask maxbounty about it. They will tell you.
I think it will be safe not to login using this VPN. That is the safe bet right now. I will just login later at home. Unfortunately, i can't go home yet. This job consuming so much of my time and I have to do "offertime" to finish tasks due to year-end activities incoming.

I think it will be safe not to login using this VPN. That is the safe bet right now. I will just login later at home. Unfortunately, i can't go home yet. This job consuming so much of my time and I have to do "offertime" to finish tasks due to year-end activities incoming.

Good idea to keep them separate, imo.

What's your job?
I am a full-time SAP Functional Analyst at a US-based based company but was recently bought by some Chinese consortium. I graduated uni at 2011, spent 1 year as software developer at a start-up company doing the functional aspects of programming and more on the database/backend stuffs, I then transferred to a larger company as a SAP Functional Analyst but then i left before my third year there due to personal/family reasons and now this is my third company and I am here for 1+ year now. It is quite a high-paying job when you are in PH but it takes so much of your time too. I don't plan on quitting the job anytime soon due to the benefits they provide (e.g. health, med, insurance) and also I like it here right now. The work is fine and I like my colleagues. If things go well in this affiliate marketing opportunity, then maybe that is the time I will consider going full-time on this path and quit my job.

MI
Back