The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello affiliate world

Jumanji

affiliate
Hello affiliate world :)

I have been reading and watching tutorials and case studies showing how affiliate marketing can be used to escape the 9 to 5 lifestyle a lot of us are bound by. I am looking to gain knowledge in this area and learn the techniques required to establish successful campaigns.

I am a total novice to this so would appreciate any input or guidance you guys can offer.

Where do I start.....

Please help :)

Peace out

Hello Jumanji. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Just like @tyoussef said, go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello Jumanji. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Just like @tyoussef said, go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Brilliant thanks for the support.

Peace.

Hello @Jumanji, it's nice to see you here :)
How do you plan to start in CPA? What are You currently doing?

Peace:D

Totally honest answer Alex is im doing very little due to lack of knowledge of the process involved in setting up successful campaigns.
My plan the moment (if you consider it a plan) is to research, learn and experiment..... and if anyone is willing to guide me in the right direction along the way, that would be amazing.

How long have you been in marketing? Is there anything you could recommend to a humble newcomer?

Peeeeeace

Hello and welcome to AffiliateAfix, @Jumanji !

I always like to suggest that newbies start with What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) to get a clear understanding of the basics.

We have a lot of members who've escaped the 9-to-5, it's certainly possible and we'll do what we can to help you attain your goal. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateAfix, @Jumanji !

I always like to suggest that newbies start with What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) to get a clear understanding of the basics.

We have a lot of members who've escaped the 9-to-5, it's certainly possible and we'll do what we can to help you attain your goal. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you Azgold, I'll check this out.

Totally honest answer Alex is im doing very little due to lack of knowledge of the process involved in setting up successful campaigns.
My plan the moment (if you consider it a plan) is to research, learn and experiment..... and if anyone is willing to guide me in the right direction along the way, that would be amazing.

How long have you been in marketing? Is there anything you could recommend to a humble newcomer?

Peeeeeace
Hey @Jumanji I think you are on track, because yes, everyone starts from the experiment. I'll recommend you to learn more about the strategies for eachtype of ad spaces separatelly. Of course, if you are interested to earn on Cost-Per-Action marketing, you need to get more traffic on your ad space firstly. Under ad space I mean your website, YouTube channel, Facebook group etc. Then you need to learn more about your audience ( their tastes, what are they likely to buy, their interests etc.) And, finally, you can sign up to an affiliate network, choose several offers which your adience might be interested in, and to start driving traffic on these offers targetting people who are interested in these offers to buy something, or registering somewhere ( that depends on the niche and offers specific). If you haven't worked at admitad before, you can get 50% higher payout all days until 31 of December as we are running the campaign for newcomers these days.
Peace :)

Hey @Jumanji I think you are on track, because yes, everyone starts from the experiment. I'll recommend you to learn more about the strategies for eachtype of ad spaces separatelly. Of course, if you are interested to earn on Cost-Per-Action marketing, you need to get more traffic on your ad space firstly. Under ad space I mean your website, YouTube channel, Facebook group etc. Then you need to learn more about your audience ( their tastes, what are they likely to buy, their interests etc.) And, finally, you can sign up to an affiliate network, choose several offers which your adience might be interested in, and to start driving traffic on these offers targetting people who are interested in these offers to buy something, or registering somewhere ( that depends on the niche and offers specific). If you haven't worked at admitad before, you can get 50% higher payout all days until 31 of December as we are running the campaign for newcomers these days.
Peace :)

Hi Alex thanks for the message. I haven't tried admitad before so I'll check that out. Thanks for the heads up.

Peace

banners
Back