The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello affiliate fix - I need some Advice About my budget to begin cpa

Don Boyka

affiliate
my name is karim from Morroco,Casablanca I'm 23 years

thanks for all members team of this great forum it's very helpful i learn a lot about cpa from members this forum after a while from learning cpa and reading about case studies and follow along and Success Stories i decided to join to this forum and get some advice about my plan and my budget to begin cpa

First I want to begin in Mobile Marketing

and This what im gonna buy from tools and how long

- Domaine Name - Godaddy With Discount .com domain only $02.99 _ 1 year _ : $02.99
- VPS Linux - beyond hosting Without Discount _ 2 Months _ : $209.98
- CDN Hosting 1TB - beyond hosting Without Discount _ 2 Months _ : $60.00
- Software tracking - CPVlab With Discount $50.00 _ 1 year _ : $247.00
- Spy tool - Mobile Ad Scout With Discount $30.00 _ 2 Months _ : $294.00
- Budget For Traffic Sources And Testing : $1200.00

my questions :

- is this a good plan and budget to begin cpa ?
- is this a good useful for my budget ?
- is 2 Months enough to success in cpa ? because after 2 Months I will not be Enable to afford vps OR anything else
- please if any body have a advice for me thats its gonna be great

if i forget any thing else you are more then welcome to help me out or remand me

thanks a lot for your time to read my post im waiting for you advice

My goodness, I started my first CPA campaign with just $50. As you are a newbie you don't need to invest that amount of money unless you are into PPV. If you give me that money I will give you 500$ profit every month for 1 year. Lol, that's a lot of money.

You are still starting, you don't need domains, vps's, trackers etc. Don't make things complicated. Start with a simple campaign. It's just my suggestion. I hope you understand what I actually want to tell you.

Regards
IndeXer

My goodness, I started my first CPA campaign with just $50. As you are a newbie you don't need to invest that amount of money unless you are into PPV. If you give me that money I will give you 500$ profit every month for 1 year. Lol, that's a lot of money.

You are still starting, you don't need domains, vps's, trackers etc. Don't make things complicated. Start with a simple campaign. It's just my suggestion. I hope you understand what I actually want to tell you.

Regards
IndeXer

tnxx for your advice and its very helpful

but how im gonna track the campaign without vps and cpvlab please give what you did when you started in cpa
i hope that you give me instruction or strategy that you begin with it with your first CPA campaign until now

thanks again,

tnxx for your advice and its very helpful

but how im gonna track the campaign without vps and cpvlab please give what you did when you started in cpa
i hope that you give me instruction or strategy that you begin with it with your first CPA campaign until now

thanks again,

I am happy with the stats which I got from my network, trust me, even now, I don't use any trackers, I never felt like using trackers or VPS anytime, the time when I started investing more than $1000/day then I will use it.

I am not much of a strategy guy, I just select a offer, hire somebody to design a landing page & promote it buying traffic from different sources. I outsource almost all of my work. Simple.

Regards
IndeXer

I am happy with the stats which I got from my network, trust me, even now, I don't use any trackers, I never felt like using trackers or VPS anytime, the time when I started investing more than $1000/day then I will use it.

I am not much of a strategy guy, I just select a offer, hire somebody to design a landing page & promote it buying traffic from different sources. I outsource almost all of my work. Simple.

Regards
IndeXer
from where you get outsourcing help

Hey, I am from Beni Mellal, Morocco too...lool

You definitely need a tracker to know your exact CTR and CR to better optimize your campaign.. You can't just go blind !! a tracker is a must-have!!

Why not using Voluum, it will cost you just $99/month and it's easy to work with.. Or even use Adsbridge free plan ...

Actually, You don't need MobileAdScout as you won't find there a profitable campaign, all you get there is just a collection of LPs... Leant to spy manually and collect LPs by yourselft and test..

It's better to save the money of using VPS, CPVlab and MobileAdScout and add it to your testing budget. Don't think that $1200 is enough for testing.. I spent over $1700 to find the first profitable campaign... @IndeXer seems to start in the golden days, Today is quit different and mobile became quite competitive and hard to succeed in, unless, you have something secret .. often called "Competitive Edge". To get that, you need to test systematically and build a good understanding of Mobile... What don't work, what is close to work and what works (positive ROI)...

There are some sources of information that you can learn from, if you don't know them already:

- Blog - CharlesNgo.com
- iAmAttila | Making Money Online Through Affiliate Marketing

Good luck!

Hey, I am from Beni Mellal, Morocco too...lool

You definitely need a tracker to know your exact CTR and CR to better optimize your campaign.. You can't just go blind !! a tracker is a must-have!!

Why not using Voluum, it will cost you just $99/month and it's easy to work with.. Or even use Adsbridge free plan ...

Actually, You don't need MobileAdScout as you won't find there a profitable campaign, all you get there is just a collection of LPs... Leant to spy manually and collect LPs by yourselft and test..

It's better to save the money of using VPS, CPVlab and MobileAdScout and add it to your testing budget. Don't think that $1200 is enough for testing.. I spent over $1700 to find the first profitable campaign... @IndeXer seems to start in the golden days, Today is quit different and mobile became quite competitive and hard to succeed in, unless, you have something secret .. often called "Competitive Edge". To get that, you need to test systematically and build a good understanding of Mobile... What don't work, what is close to work and what works (positive ROI)...

Good luck!

im very glad for your information and your time and im happy from fact that you from morocco too

i hope that you help me out with my beginning in cpa mobile

- Voluum its great solution but im gonna still need vps to Upload landing page (or im not know how Voluum works) because i don't understand how i can link them together i hope to explain to me

and

- how i spy manually i dont now how ?

- is my budget good to go ?

thanks for your time,

Hey Don,

what kind of mobile you'd like to start with?
We have nice CPI campaigns (and some PINs as well) and we are ready to help you set up and start running.

And there're answers:
1. Quite impossible, you may spy, bot won't be able to reach ALL the creatives available.
2. $1200 is a good start point if you try running. It's actually VERY good!

thank you display very much for your time

my friends tell me thats better for me to start with sweepstakes or install and launch

my problem is the vps I will not be Enable to afford vps or anything else if i dont success with cpa in 2 Months

but @bobdos007 he tell me to use a Voluum

- if i use Voluum is im gonna still need vps or not?

because i dont know where or how im gonna upload the LP's with Voluum

i hope to answer me and thanks

You don't need a VPS in starting... just Voluum for tracking and somewhere to host your lps...

You have 2 options to select from:
1. use just a shared hosting account for your lps but with a quality hosting like Dreamhost Or Hostgator

2. use a CDN. Rackspace is fast, good quality and cheap

For manual spying, just check Attila blog, you will find there a step by step guide

tnxx for clear this out for me its good idea im gonna do it on your way tnxxx again

i have shared hosting from arvix is it good to go or not

tnxxx bro for your support .

Hi Don, I'm doing mobile.

By the way, it's just a sharing from me:

You should save more budget if you are new. Even some experts are so successful now, they are starting their journey by losing thousands for several months.

Phase 1
Get a reliable tracker but not that expensive >> Adsbridge should be nice. They have mobile landing templates, trackers, domain, hosting all done for you. I personally test it out and it's not bad.

For sweepstakes, it's top heavy and pre-lander would help a lot. For me, it's a must.

Then, invest all your money into traffic!

Phase 2
When you have some money, buy Spy Tool, hire some experts, scale everything up!

Oh ya, You could then change from Adsbridge to others but it's up to you.

I would recommend go for dedicated server after phase 1 because that time you should be able to go for high volume which shared hosting might not be suitable for this.

Good luck.

You should save more budget if you are new.

Phase 1
Get a reliable tracker but not that expensive >> Adsbridge should be nice. They have mobile landing templates, trackers, domain, hosting all done for you. I personally test it out and it's not bad.

For sweepstakes, it's top heavy and pre-lander would help a lot. For me, it's a must.

Phase 2

I would recommend go for dedicated server after phase 1 because that time you should be able to go for high volume which shared hosting might not be suitable for this.

Good luck.

tnxx for your advice @Adstar its very helpful for me thank you again,

You should save more budget if you are new. Even some experts are so successful now, they are starting their journey by losing thousands for several months.

Phase 1

Phase 2

Good luck.
i forgot to ask you about how im goine to hire some experts when i riche the phase 2

That means you have to start building your team. Eg: Media buyer.

You could get this from Upwork, or you could hire full-time ones.

I should say this is the last thing you should do to scale your business big.

MI
Back