The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello Affiliate fix, glad to be a part of the pack

josephee

affiliate
Hello affiliates, My name is joseph, I have decided to join this forum because i believe that direction is more important and here is where i will find it and also fear paralyses you but i will conquer it with knowledge from in here.

I have a dream like many of you in here to male the most of it in this affiliate business.

I humbly look forward for your cooperation.

Hello affiliates, My name is joseph, I have decided to join this forum because i believe that direction is more important and here is where i will find it and also fear paralyses you but i will conquer it with knowledge from in here.

I have a dream like many of you in here to male the most of it in this affiliate business.

Hi, Joseph! Welcome aboard :)

Feel free to ask me questions on traffic tracking and platfroms for affiliate marketing, I'll be really glad to help you ;)

Enjoy your time here!

hi @josephee.

welcome to the forum bro.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Quantify your dream with objectives and dates

Objective
I will make $10,000 from affiliate marketing by December 31, 2020

Dream
I want to be a millionaire and drive a Ferrari

banners
Back