The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello AFFFIX

catalina

affiliate
Hello Affix, I am Catalina, working at Tubecorporate, we specialize in such formats as -
Web-push, Inpage, Native, Banner. We have our new solution for better monetizing iOS traffic which is called - Calendar.

So regarding any details of tariffs and details of will to collaborate with us you can directly contact me by:
Skype live:.cid.15c8a5a8b1d7391d
Telegram @CataLina92
Mail catalina@tubecorporate(dot)com

Also we actually look for media buyers to pour iOS traffic on Calendar format which is performing excellently, so if you are a media buyer ping by any suitable way.

Hope can be useful and helpful to any of you guys,
Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forum, Catalina!

It's nice to see a representative of an adnetwork here :) If you wanna to talk about affiliate marketing tools — contact me, I think we can be useful to each other!

By the way, fellows, which part of the forum, I mean thread is better suits to find and get in contact with media buyers?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 - 48 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

MI
Back