The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, Account terminated

Prince Abbey

affiliate
My maxbounty account was blocked for no apparent reason.

1)I was trying to register with payoneer, the verification message wasn't coming through. So I decided to try multiple times

2) As I was registering my date of birth for Payoneer: because my date of birth: 1957, was to far too slide to, I decided to pick 2003. I received a message after registration that my account for payoneer was declined.

The next time I received another message on email saying my Maxbounty account has been terminated.
Please help me regain my account. It's a real disaster for me. I have not even made a single sale. I only requested to promote campaigns.

Payoneer rejected an application for a new account for you? Or, you tried to add your Payoneer to be paid to by Maxbounty?
I would try talking with Payoneer first --if they will even talk to you ....
Thanks you. And God will bless you.

The verification message wasn't coming to my number. So I tried multiple times. Then at last decided to create a new payoneer account. Maybe that caused it. Please help me sir. Thank

Payoneer rejected an application for a new account for you? Or, you tried to add your Payoneer to be paid to by Maxbounty?
I would try talking with Payoneer first --if they will even talk to you ....

Contact Payoneer ... I/We can't help with that ...
But please unblock my Maxbounty account. I need it. Please. I have gotten a new payoneer account.

But please help me unterminate my account. I did no fraud. And God will bless you. Thanks

Last edited:
We have no control over any networks choices to accept, deny, or ban their affiliates. You will not get the help you seek here.

If you were banned for fraud, you will never get that account back!

MOVE ON!

banners
Back