The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Health is the root of all happiness.

sajataiser

affiliate
Every human being needs a healthy life. And for this healthy life, we have to follow some rules. And if the rules are not followed, healthy people will get sick. Eating habits need to change. You need to eat food in moderation. You have to walk regularly every morning or afternoon and do some light exercise. The world will look beautiful to you if you are healthy.

I completely agree. Health is very important, and it is worth paying more attention to leading a healthy lifestyle, as well as adhering to a proper diet. Also, don't forget about sports and vitamins to take to stay healthy. Good post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you that health should be in the first place for everyone. And it is necessary to think first of all not only about yourself but also about other people. I did not understand that before. I ate everything in a row. Especially bad food. And I made myself obese. Because of that, I had to go to a bariatric surgery to get my health back to normal. Now I've made a lot of sense and I'm living a healthier life.

Actually money can --keep you alive longer --and poor people die more.
Lifestyle and habits strongly influence your health too.
YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I've just been in the pharmacy an hour ago and there was a guy asking the pharmacist for a way to persuade her mom to take her medicines, she says that pharmacy medicines will kill her and they are not good for health, and she insists to use only herbs and local medicines..
What kills poor people is DEFINITELY their minds before their lack of money

- Samira

Every human being needs a healthy life. And for this healthy life, we have to follow some rules. And if the rules are not followed, healthy people will get sick. Eating habits need to change. You need to eat food in moderation. You have to walk regularly every morning or afternoon and do some light exercise. The world will look beautiful to you if you are healthy.
Love this! I follow the SHED method for good health. It's simple - Sleep, Hydration, Exercise, Diet.
Wishing everyone good health and happiness.

Every part of your life relies on you having good health. You cannot climb higher in all the other seven areas of your life if you do not have enough physical energy to devote to each of them.

It really is. I'm 22 but I have already feel it. I had really serious problems with my hormones which could even lead to cancer. It is a very frightening thing. Of course I was scared and immediately started to take medicines from here. Thanks God am good now. And I ask everyone not to delay your health problems solving. For your own good.

I am agree but also the mind its very important ,you need to have a peaceful mind ,meditate ,think positive etc .If you have a very negative mind and depresed doesnt matter how healthy you live

I agree that health is the most important thing we have. Now I'm looking for different ways to maintain it. I recently bought a massage chair because I believe that massage relieves pain and also improves blood circulation. You probably did not know that poor circulation can cause a lot of health problems in your body. It also improves posture and reduces stress, which is also good for our health here.

MI
Back