The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Health is the root of all happiness.

The root of all happiness is having enough going for you to afford good heath --for most of us.
Come back when you are over 55 and read what you posted
Star Trek Reaction GIF

Stop bumping this thread ...

I completely agree with the author. I remember writing in this thread before, but now I want to share how my life has changed in these past couple of months. I took my health seriously and signed up for soccer classes. Of course, I don't think I'll ever be a champion, but I love it and I feel great. I didn't understand this kind of sport before and I only went because a friend of mine dragged me there. Now I understand the rules and watch with great interest. I'm glad it turned out the way it did. I've even made some new buddies thanks to this hobby. All in all I'm doing well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the comment below. The key to good health is strong nerves and a healthy lifestyle. If you neglect to exercise your body, you are more likely to suffer from joint disease. If you don't exercise your memory or read regularly, you risk developing Alzheimer's disease. In this disease, patients lose control of their memories. When severe, they can't even remember their own name, can't take care of themselves, and can't control their medications. Elderly care services such as can be helpful in such cases. It is best to take care of your health from a young age if you can. How do you take care of your nerves?

I agree with your words... unfortunately, many people neglect the rules of running healthy lifestyle or just never run it, because they see no sense. Well... it's not my business to judge others, but I am also convinced that health is the most beneficial thing for human beings.

moreover, there is nothing difficult to maintain healthy lifestyle, just include healthy food in the diet, reject consuming lots of sugar, fats and fast carbs, start exercising at least 3 times in a week and the happiness will definitely gift you with its presence.
I wonder why there are bunch of people who don't care about their health, but at the same time - they understand that such a lifestyle is a direct way to the coffin. I tried to ask them but I have never received a concrete answer. "I can't, it's tough", while drinking alcohol and smoking cigarretes isn't tough at all...

Strange opinion..

Really, it is! Being physically active causes chemical changes in the brain which can help improve your mood. It also brings a sense of greater self-esteem.

I agree with the statement. There is nothing more important than to be healthy. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle. I work out, follow the health blog , but I'm not perfect anyway. It's hard to get rid of all those bad habits we have. And I'm not talking only about fast food, junk snacks or sth, but also about sleeping schedule, bad habits, etc.

I disagree with that statement. You can be perfectly healthy or extremely healthy and still stuffer from sadness/depression.
It's true. Being a person who suffers from depression now and then, I'm physically healthy. It is not easy to cope with mental issues, though it is possible, sometimes even without medications. I'm personally happy that I discovered the Keto diet as it helps to relieve stress and anxiety (and I want to add that these house of keto reviews provided me with much useful info and helped me figure it out). Also, I read that fasting was proven to be effective in alleviating stress, anxiety and depressive symptoms, so I'm going to give it a try.

Mental 'health' matters too ... The best stress relief/cure is love, sex and money (security). Same for minor lifestyle depression.

Real clinical depression needs to be treated by a medical professional. While there are many treatments available, not all of them are effective for everyone. It's important to find the correct treatment for you, as well as to be patient while you are going through the process.
I agree that it is important to address a doctor when it comes to such serious states as depression. Unfortunately, a lot of people decide to self-teat which can lead to more serious problems.

Every human being needs a healthy life. And for this healthy life, we have to follow some rules. And if the rules are not followed, healthy people will get sick. Eating habits need to change. You need to eat food in moderation. You have to walk regularly every morning or afternoon and do some light exercise. The world will look beautiful to you if you are healthy.
You definitelly right!

I ask the Universe for Health, Strength, and Wisdom....
.....I can handle the rest...:-)*

Mental 'health' matters too ... The best stress relief/cure is love, sex and money (security). Same for minor lifestyle depression.

Real clinical depression needs to be treated by a medical professional. While there are many treatments available, not all of them are effective for everyone. It's important to find the correct treatment for you, as well as to be patient while you are going through the process.

MI
Back